Trolleybus model 42003D
Trolleybus model 42003D — two-door trolley with a transistor traction control motor system for alternating current. It’s equipped with an increased autonomous motion system for 20 km on a lithium-titanate batteries, what allows to run significant distances without an overhead line. This capacity allows the trolleybus to pass through the traffic jam on a public transport line, as well it’s able to pass through the railroad crossing or a road with a broken overhead line quickly. This option will also allow to establish passengers carriage to the new city districts without necessity of trolleybus infrastructure installation and will let to avoid a lot of unnecessary transfers on such routes.
The use of CAN bus technology enables monitoring and diagnostics of the technical status of the trolleybus.
- Airy, bright and clear interior design adaptable to customer requirements.
- Excellent overview of the whole passenger compartment.
- Passenger compartment 100% low-floor.
- Easy-to-change external cover made of composite materials.
- Internal cover from pieces made of plastic
- 2+1 and 2+2 seating
- Partition between driver’s cab and passenger compartment glazed with a gap for ticket sales.
- High-performance heating.
- Technical devices for physically challenged passengers
- The trolleybus is equipped with the following arrangements:
- a ramp for an easier entrance of passengers with wheelchairs;
- the system of body pitch (kneeling);
- a place for a wheelchair, a special system for its fixation and special seats for physically challenged passengers.
- Rear axle drive, control by means of IGBT converter.
- Mains voltage detection message to driver, short circuit detection, automatic lowering of overhead line rods.
Optional features installed on the customer’s request:
- Full air-conditioning for the entire vehicle by means of three separate air-conditioning units.
- Installation of off-line run system up to 20 km based on the LTO-batteries.
- Conductor seat and heating for conductor area on request from customer.
- Visual and acoustic aligned passenger information system.
- Automatic central lubrication system.
- Fire suppression system.
- Power meter.
- General characteristics
Passenger capacity, people90
Number of seats29
Unladen weight of trolley, ready for operation, kg11,900
Maximum mass, kg18,000
Mains voltage, V550
The floor height above the road, mm340
Number of doors2
Width (without mirrors), mm2,550
Continuous output of electric motor, kW150
Maximum speed, km/h60
Three-door trolleybus with ideally checked parameters. The best solution for being used in cities….
Trolleybus model 32100D – normal capacity, three-door trolley with a transistor traction control motor…
Trolleybus model 43303 is a three-axle low-floor articulated trolleybus that is also fitted…