Trolleybus model 43303
Trolleybus model 43303 is a three-axle low-floor articulated trolleybus that is also fitted with a diesel motor generator group for operation without an overhead line. The use of CAN bus technology enables monitoring and diagnostics of the technical status of the trolleybus. Our latest model provides every conceivable aid to people of the restricted mobility, including a folding ramp.
Our modern product designed in a neoclassical style combines technical and ergonomic benefits with a real trump card profitability. Trolleybus model 43303 is a real-life example of how functional material combinations packed in a fresh design can undoubtedly be a welcome addition to any cityscape.
- Airy, bright and clear interior design adaptable to customer requirements.
- Neoclassical exterior design.
- Passenger compartment 100% low-floor.
- Extended usable area thanks to greater distance between axles 1 and 2.
- Excellent overview of the entire passenger compartment thanks to wide corridor connections and 100% low-floor.
- 2+1 or 2+2 seating as per customer requirements, in rows or opposite
- Visual and acoustic aligned passenger information system.
- Easy-to-change external cover made of composite materials.
- Internal cover from pieces made of composite materials, even panels of aluminium.
- Full air-conditioning for the entire vehicle by means of three separate air-conditioning units.
- High-performance heating.
- Partition between driver’s cab and passenger compartment glazed with a gap for ticket sales.
- Equipment for PRM: wheelchair space with seat-belt option and driver alert function, manual folding boarding ramp, seats reserved for PRM.
- Kneeling and electronic floor-height stabilization system.
Optional features installed on the customer’s request
- Fire protection standards based on customer requirements.
- Conductor seat and heating for conductor area on request from customer.
- Video monitoring, storage and readout of data based on valid statutory regulations of the customer.
- Rear axle drive and control with air-cooled IGBT-converters.
- CAN-Bus-control and diagnostics. Remote data transfer.
- Power meter
- General characteristics
Passenger capacity, people170
Number of seats40
Unladen weight of trolley, ready for operation, kg16,500
Maximum mass, kg28,000
Mains voltage, V550
The floor height above the road, mm360
Number of doors4
Width (without mirrors), mm2,550
Continuous output of electric motor, kW210
Maximum speed, km/h60
Low-floor articulated four-door trolleybus with a transistor control system based on IGBT-modules by the…
Trolleybus model 420 – low-floor trolley bus production Belkommunmash. It belongs to the fourth…
Three-door trolleybus with ideally checked parameters. The best solution for being used in cities….