Tram models 843 and 84300M
It is an elegant low-floor tram in the 843 single-direction version and the 84300M bidirectional version. The three-part low-floor articulated trams are suitable for commuter routes on the inner-city lines, offering high passenger capacities.
- Airy, bright and clear interior design adaptable to customer requirements
- Excellent overview of the whole passenger compartment thanks to wide corridor connections.
- 2+1 and 2+2 seating as per customer requirement, in rows or opposite.
- 84% low-floor, all entrance doors and corridor connections in the low-floor area.
- Visual and acoustic aligned passenger information system.
- Easy-to-change external cover made of composite material.
- Internal cover from pieces made of composite materials, panels from aluminum.
- Air-conditioning for the driver’s cab.
- Partition between driver’s cab and passenger compartment glazed with a gap for ticket sales.
- Forced air ventilation of passenger compartment via roof ventilators.
- High-performance heating.
- Equipment for PRM: wheelchair space with seat-belt option and driver alert function, folding boarding ramp in the end cars, seats reserved for PRM.
- Single axle drive and control with IGBT.
- CAN bus control and diagnosis.
- Video monitoring, storage and readout of data based on valid statutory regulations.
- Fire protection standards based on customer requirements.
- Available as single-direction or bidirectional vehicle.
- Conductor seat and heating for conductor area on request from customer.
- Automatic central lubrication system.
- Fire-fighting system.
- Optional energy meter.
- Общие характеристики
Passenger capacity, people230
Number of seats66
Track width, mm1,524
The floor height above the road, mm350
Number of doors4
Unladen weight of tram, ready for operation31,200
Maximum mass, kg47,800
Continuous output of electric motor, kW420
Maximum speed, km/h100