Electric bus model Е420 “Vitovt Electro”
Electric bus model Е420 “VITOVT ELECTRO” is two-axle low-floor type of vehicle, which is equipped with the supercapacitors enable to overcome the route length charging on the route
-Electric bus has an innovative design, contemporary body layout, comfortable interior and driver’s cab.
-Equipped with an off-line run system based on supercapacitors with the the charging time fits into the drivers’ breaks between flights.
-Equipped with an air suspension to ease the loading and unloading of the passengers with the restricted mobility.
-Easy-to-change external cover made of composite materials.
-The increased basis;
-Low-floor level along the whole trolleybus;
-The application of CAN-system for control and diagnostics.
- Airy, bright and clear interior design adaptable to customer requirements.
- Excellent overview of the whole passenger compartment.
- Passenger compartment 100% low-floor.
- Easy-to-change external cover made of composite materials.
- Internal cover from pieces made of plastic
- 2+1 and 2+2 seating
- Partition between driver’s cab and passenger compartment glazed with a gap for ticket sales.
- High-performance heating.
- Technical devices for physically challenged passengers
- The electrobus is equipped with the following arrangements:
- a ramp for an easier entrance of passengers with wheelchairs;
- the system of body pitch (kneeling);
- a place for a wheelchair, a special system for its fixation and special seats for physically challenged passengers.
- Rear axle drive, control by means of IGBT converter.
- Mains voltage detection message to driver, short circuit detection, automatic lowering of overhead line rods.
Optional features installed on the customer’s request:
- Full air-conditioning for the entire vehicle by means of three separate air-conditioning units.
- Conductor seat and heating for conductor area on request from customer.
- Visual and acoustic aligned passenger information system.
- Automatic central lubrication system.
- Fire suppression system.
- Energy meter.