Electric bus is a continuation OJSC “Holding Management Company “Belkommunmash” innovative developments in the field of electric transport in a body with a classic layout.
The system of supercapacitors for hauling gear equipment provides autonomous run on a single charge up to 40 km with minimal impact on passenger capacity.
The electric bus is ergonomic and maneuverable, mobile and high-performance.
- Modern design, bright and spacious interior adaptable to customer requirements.
- Passenger compartment 100% low floor.
- The exterior is made of galvanized sheets and composite materials.
- Internal panel is made from plastic and aluminum panels.
- A glazed partition with a door and a window for selling tickets separates the driver’s cabin from the passenger compartment.
- Highly efficient interior heating system.
- To facilitate access for passengers with limited mobility, the following measures are provided:
– places for a wheelchair with a fixation system and a communication system with the driver;
– mechanical ramp;
– kneeling floor-height stabilization system.
– Seats with armrest and increased cushion;
- The information system consists of LED route signs, in-vehicle boards working with a speech informant.
- Information monitors in the cabin, displaying information about the route, time of departure
- Fire suppression system
- Video monitoring with recording and storage of information on the media
- Automatic centralized lubrication system
- Cabin air conditioning
- Space for conductor with individual heating
- GPS equipment with global positioning system
- Electric energy meter
- Общие параметры
Passenger capacity, people83
Number of seats26
Unladen weight of electrobus, ready for operation12,280
Maximum mass, kg18,000
Continuous output of electric motor, kW180
Maximum speed, km/h60
Electrobus model Е433 “VITOVT MAX ELECTRO” – is three-axle low-floor linked type of vehicle, which…
Electrobus model Е420 “VITOVT ELECTRO” is two-axle low-floor type of vehicle, which is equipped with…
Low-floor articulated four-door trolleybus with a transistor control system based on IGBT-modules by the…