Trolleybus model 333
Low-floor articulated four-door trolleybus with a transistor control system based on IGBT-modules by the AC traction electric engine. The reduction of the electric energy is till 35% in comparison with trolleybuses using contactor-resistor control system.
The panoramic windshield provides a better visibility from the driver’s cab. Wide doors, comfortable and rationally located passenger areas in the compartment reduce the time spent for boarding and alighting.
Today the trolleybuses of this model run successfully in the Republic of Belarus and Russian Federation.
- Airy, bright and clear interior design adaptable to customer requirements.
- Excellent overview of the whole passenger compartment.
- Passenger compartment 100% low-floor.
- Easy-to-change external cover made of zinced materials.
- Internal cover from pieces made of plastic
- 2+1 or 2+2 seating as per customer requirements, in rows or opposite
- Partition between driver’s cab and passenger compartment glazed with a gap for ticket sales.
- High-performance heating.
- Technical devices for physically challenged passengers
- The trolleybus is equipped with the following arrangements:
- a ramp for an easier entrance of passengers with wheelchairs;
- the system of body pitch (kneeling);
- a place for a wheelchair, a special system for its fixation and special seats for physically challenged passengers.
- Rear axle drive, control by means of IGBT converter.
- Mains voltage detection message to driver, short circuit detection, automatic lowering of overhead line rods.
Optional features installed on the customer’s request:
- Full air-conditioning for the entire vehicle by means of three separate air-conditioning units.
- Installation of off-line run system up to 20 km based on the LTO-batteries.
- Conductor seat and heating for conductor area on request from customer.
- Visual and acoustic aligned passenger information system.
- Kneeling and electronic floor-height stabilisation system.
- Automatic central lubrication system.
- Fire suppression system.
- Power meter.
- General characteristics
Passenger capacity, people170
Number of seats37
Unladen weight of trolley, ready for operation, kg16,440
Maximum mass, kg28,000
Mains voltage, V550
The floor height above the road, mm340
Number of doors4
Width (without mirrors), mm2,550
Continuous output of electric motor, kW180
Three-door trolleybus with ideally checked parameters. The best solution for being used in cities….
Trolleybus model 420 – low-floor trolley bus production Belkommunmash. It belongs to the fourth…
Trolleybus model 32100D – normal capacity, three-door trolley with a transistor traction control motor…